Sending Graduation Certificates overseas

Students who graduate through an Academic Board meeting are sent their Graduation Certificate after the meeting date. 

If you live overseas or want to have your certificate delivered to an overseas address you are required to pay a courier fee for this. Your certificate will not be sent until the courier fee has been paid. Certificates to an overseas address are sent via DHL.

If your certificate is being sent to a country where English is not the first language you will need to provide the address written in English and the address written in the language of the country your certificate is being delivered to.

To make payment and provide address details please download the Graduation Certificate overseas address payment form (130 KB)

If you don't receive your certificate you must notify us within four months of your graduation or you will be required to pay for a replacement.

Contact us Mon - Fri 8:30am to 4:30pm 0800 MASSEY (+64 6 350 5701) TXT 5222 Web chat Staff Alumni News Māori @ Massey